Thursday, February 16, 2017

Sandwish w Noss & Chi Tayib my favorite brands on Social media

It is a different story with those two @sandwichwnoss and @chitayib. It doesn't feel like a brand communicating with you, but more like someone you know from a long time ago. Whats great is that they are blunt and honest right from the beginning. No hidden tricks, no vague messages, no formality, just honesty and wittiness, and this is what i like about them.
I consider myself a foodie, and my 96 kgs can back me up on this, but when it comes to the food, i can't say its exceptional, but rather good. I've had the 6 wheel burger at S&1/2 and it was good.
But when it comes to the social media content, i can confidently say that it is of the best content online. you can't but get excited when you see their posts.
I'm going to let their work talk for them. check some of their work below and read the captions :)
you can also go directly to their Facebook pages to check it all. @sandwichwnoss @chitayib













No comments:

Post a Comment